281) Which cruising altitude is appropriate for a VFR flight on a magnetic course of 135 deg?
a) Even thousands.
282) If an altimeter setting is not available before flight, to which altitude should the pilot adjust the altimeter?
a) The elevation of the nearest
airport corrected to mean
283) The operator of an aircraft involved in an accident is required to file an accident report within how many days?
284) Which incident requires an immediate notification to the nearest NTSB field office?
a) A forced landing due
to engine failure.
285) If an aircraft is involved in an accident, which results in substantial damage to the aircraft, the nearest NTSB field office should be notified:
286) When operating an aircraft at cabin pressure altitudes above 12,500 feet MSL up to and including 14,000 feet MSL, supplemental oxygen shall be used during:
a) The entire flight
time at those altitudes.
287) May a pilot operate an aircraft that is not in compliance with an Airworthiness Directive (AD)?
a) Yes, AD's are
288) An operable 4096-code transponder with an encoding altimeter is required in which airspace?
a) Class A, Class
B (and within
30 miles of the
Class B primary
289) Which aircraft has the right-of-way over the other aircraft listed?
290) The FAR part idefinition of nighttime is: